Reich Caravan Movers
Reich Cross Move
As part of Davan Caravans commitment to our customers we are constantly looking for the very latest and the best quality products. With this in mind we very excited by the new Reich Cross Move Control caravan motor mover. This is the very latest mover available from Reich and offers a host of advanced, patented features that pushes this new Reich mover into the vanguard of caravan mover technology. From the movable cross bar to the patented surface of the aluminium drive rollers this mover delivers quality. The Cross Move Control is suitable of all single axle caravans up to a total weight of 2,000 kg and twin axle models up to 3000kg in weight.
- Electric actuation is standard, allowing the motor mover rollers to be engaged using the remote control
- Suitable for most types of chassis. the Cross Move Control just clamps onto the chassis – no drilling or welding is required
- Direct drive friction rollers, no delicate power transmission over gear wheels or chains
- Aluminium driving rollers with patented surface structure
- Galvanized components
- SOFTSTART and SOFTSTOP electronics facilitate precise movement and greater control on any ground – millimetre by millimetre – as well as quick and easy hitching and unhitching your caravan
- One single remote control for all functions
- Individual operation of each driving unit with optimum pressing force
- First Reich caravan mover system with movable cross bar
If you would like to see this fantastic mover in action, why not call in and have a go on our demo trailer.
• Move Control is the only caravan moving device, where motors and gearboxes are located inside the chassis – protected from the spray of the tyres.
• Move Control provides the widest friction drive rollers, covering even the widest tyres for the best traction – even under the worst conditions.
• Suitable for most types of chassis. Move Control just clamps onto the chassis – no drilling or welding is required. The unit does not affect the operation of the shock absorbers and can be fitted behind or in front the wheels. When changing caravans, the Move Control can be easily transferred.
• SOFTSTART and SOFTSTOP electronics facilitate precise movement and greater control – millimetre by millimetre – as well as quick and easy hitching and de-hitching your caravan.
• The new electronic control is minimizing the chassis fatigue, to protect the caravan structure.
• The electronic control will stop your caravan, even on a slope.
• Move your caravan around any corner and to any site – effortlessly by remote control. At the touch of button you can single-handedly move your caravan in any direction.
• The new, patented electronic control provides smallest turning circles and tight curve radii, also for heavy twin- axle caravans.
• The twin-axle version is designed with 4-wheel drive for maximum performance and added security. The MoveControl Twin 4WD clears curbs and traverses pot holes easily. It also manoeuvres your caravan into confined spaces or on the most difficult terrain.
• The unique hill-climbing ability will propel a 2,000 kilogram twin-axle caravan up a gradient of more than 15 % . • From a lose gravel pitch to a slick grassy slope, Move Control enables your caravan to ascend gradients of up to 25 % (based on a caravan weight of 1,200 kg).
• All parts are zinc-plated for complete corrosion-resistance. The motors and gearboxes are located inboard, protected from water, dirt and curbs.
• The maintenance-free MOVE CONTROL – for your long camper-live – free from worries.
The innovative “COMPACT“ model combines the unique features of the MOVE CONTROL with very small dimensions, an extremely low height and a very low weight. With its very wide large diameter rolls and a powerful drive motor the system nevertheless is a lot of fun when manoeuvring your caravan. The remote safely controls all functions such as on/off, docking/undocking, automatic, engaging/disengaging, and of course the manoeuvring procedures. The COMPACT weighs only about 25 kg and may also be used universally for small caravans and caravans with a reduced ground clearance