Your favourite caravan and motorhome dealers continue to take care of you!
As expected from one of the most experienced caravan and motorhome dealers in the South West, Davan are happily continuing with all new government guidelines in conjunction with our already, successfully-implemented Covid-19 customer safety measures.
We continue to work vigilantly behind the scenes, maintaining the many new safety measures that make your visit to us as safe as possible. Now part and parcel of the new ‘norm’ at Davan, these measures have been put in place for the safety of both our customers and staff.
Accessory shop, Parts and Awning sales.
- Social distancing markers have been placed throughout our showroom and accessory store to help everyone maintain the recommended 2-meter distancing rules.
- Clear protective screens are in place at all our reception counters and till areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed around the building which we recommend everyone uses regularly.
- A ‘Click-and-Collect’ service is available for all accessory, parts and awning sales
Caravan and Motorhome sales
- More space has been created within the sales area, to ensure we all maintain 2-meter distancing when discussing your purchase.
- Request a personalized video button has been incorporated into our website. One of our sales team will create for you a walk around video of your chosen caravan or motorhome. This will give you the chance to have a more detailed look at a particular caravan or motorhome before you visit.
- An outside the door policy will operate for our sales staff. This will mean you can comfortably take a look around your favourite vehicle without the risk of close contact.
- Handover instructions via video links will be introduced, to reduce personal contact where possible.
Servicing and Repairs
- Appointments will be carefully scheduled so that our customers can pick-up and drop-off their caravans and motorhomes safely without too much personal contact.
- Customer numbers in our aftersales reception will be limited, so we ask all customers to be patient with us while you wait.
- Protective gloves will be worn by technicians when performing servicing and repairs. Afterwards, all grab handles, keys and door locks will be disinfected.
We are constantly reviewing our processes to try to limit personal contact as much as possible and of course we will keep everyone updated with any further changes that we make.
In the mean time we look forward to seeing our lovely customers, who we have all missed so much.
Caravan and Motorhome DealersSuperb choice, Services AND best prices - You get a great deal at davan -
Davan are proud to be one of the UK's leading caravan and motorhome dealers.