IT Apprentice LEVEL 2
If you're interested in information technology, good at solving problems and like to keep up to date with developments in technology, this intermediate IT User apprenticeship could be the perfect platform to starting a rewarding career in the industry !
If you're interested in IT, good at solving problems and like to keep up to date with developments in technology, this could be a great career for you! We are looking for someone with a genuine passion for all things tech and someone who has an extremely hands on approach to problem solving.
Daily duties will include;
- Take and edit pictures using Photoshop, optimize and rename files to be search engine optimisation (SEO) friendly
- Create interesting blog posts that use keywords and resize imagery to fit
- Communicate with caravan and motorhome sales teams and the shop to update stock and prices
- Help shop and awning sales with online orders and adjust stock accordingly
- Communication with an SEO Agency
- Help awnings sell on eBay and record within the KPI
- Think of social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & YouTube) campaigns, create graphics and post regularly
- General maintenance of website, ensuring information is correct and accurate
- Support other departments if they require artwork or promotional displays
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date