The new 2018 Swift Elegance Range Interiors
New Swift Caravans for sale at Davan
Soft furnishings and well arranged living spaces and design features set the new Swift Elegance vehicles apart from the rest of the caravan competition.
After decades of experience and countless innovations the Swift Elegance range offers a refined touring experience that is second to none.
Superior quality caravans for 2018
Lavishly appointed and well proportioned with six layouts including two twin axle models, the Elegance range ensures your touring is extremely comfortable.
Fully equipped, the Elegance range of caravans comes with a five star specification. Fitted with chrome effect grab handles, an enhanced graphics scheme and handy rear view camera.
The high quality interior is cleverly designed with attention to detail. You can create the perfect ambience thanks to the positioning and versatility of the energy efficient LED lighting, utilising front pillar lights to dimmable spots and overlocker lighting.
Falisolle soft furnishings emphasise the Elegance opulent feel. A well-appointed kitchen is fitted with HI-MACS® natural acrylic stone worktops, illuminated kitchen splashback and domestic appliances including the exclusive Dometic CU600 oven, and a spacious tall Dometic fridge in most models.
Fixed beds are topped with the ultra-comfortable Duvalay Duvalite mattress, exclusive as standard equipment to the Swift Caravan Group.
Engineered to excite, the Swift Elegance range enjoys an enviable reputation as one of the finest all season tourers available.
Well placed power, USB, and audio interfaces cater for your entertainment devices. The list goes on with luxury Alde central heating, well equipped washrooms with radiators and intelligent onboard technologies such as Swift Command. All this and more combine to create your perfect touring experience.
The enhanced Swift Command control system, with ‘app’ interface, remotely monitors and manages onboard functions like heating and lighting, and also features the option to subscribe to a pre-installed Thatcham Category 6 approved pro-active tracker, to keep your investment better protected.
- A comfortable 1.95m (6’5”) headroom
- Beautiful panoramic front sunroof
- Luxurious ‘Falisolle’ soft furnishing scheme
- Background lighting to panoramic sunroof and front ‘A’ pillars
- Included curtains with full width fabric on all side and centre front windows as well as fabric covered wall pads
- Twin curtain track for improved ease of use
- Curved upper locker doors in high gloss ‘Aralie Sen’ woodgrain with gloss ‘Smoked Oak’ effect inlay
- New decorative ‘Ocean Drive’ wall covering in the 480 & 530 models
- Matt white doors to the kitchen area
- Gloss finish to the front chest of drawers
- New injection moulded SRIM covers on rear corners
- Positive overhead locker catches for secure storage on the move with chrome handles
- Soft close hinges to specific lower doors with positive catches for secure storage
- Soft close drawers for smooth operation
- Lightweight, strong composite furniture construction
- Overhead locker doors with injection moulded space frame construction
- Side corner opening lockers for extra storage
- Integrated locker coving system throughout to carry cable routings
- Cocktail cabinet with glass and bottle holders, mirror and LED lighting
- Chrome effect sockets and switches
- Increased internal space offers long front beds with bolster cushions that remain in place and double as headboard
- Thermoformed seat and backrest ventilation boards with bevelled back for better cushion angle and heating performance
- Cast foam seating for improved comfort and durability
- Fixed bolsters either side of front chest with integrated rear heating vents
- High quality luxury 58oz carpet laid in sections for easy removability
- ‘French Oak’ effect, high impact, scratch resistant floor lino
- Two large scatter cushions and two bolsters
- Seat bases with space frame construction, full front access and space for larger items
- Beech slat seat and bed bases for extra comfort with sprung hinged tops for easy access
- Bed make-up system with slats retained on track (Mid bed uses the table)
- Deep fully padded headboard to fixed bed
- Exclusive and more durable Duvalay Duvalite Apollo Luxe mattress with lightweight memory fibre technology – hypoallergenic, excellent pressure relief, dust mite resistant and 100% recyclable (fixed bed models only)
- Fixed beds with aluminium bed frames to maximise strength and storage space
- Access flaps in fixed bed surrounds and day seat ends
- Areas under beds and seats, and washroom areas warmed by Alde perimeter radiators
- Front chest of drawers with convenient slide-out extending top
- Large dining table for full-size place settings
- Mini and Midi-Heki clear skylights to lounge and bedroom compartments
- HI-MACS® natural acrylic stone solid kitchen work surface with work top extension flap and underslung stainless steel sink
- Removable drainer and food grade nylon chopping board Kitchen illuminated splashback
- Kitchen work top extensions (model specific)
- Cutlery drawer on smooth-action steel runners (two drawers in 530 and 580 models)
- Two pull-out wire baskets in kitchen cupboard
- Kitchen drawer runners for smooth operation
- Chrome finish crockery rack
- Chrome effect swivel spout kitchen and vanity taps for improved use
- Redesigned washroom incorporating ‘illuminated’ shower console (model specific)
- 32mm thick washroom door with domestic style lock and handle
- Decorative inlay to washroom door (model specific)
- More durable shower tray (model specific)
- Shower bi-fold door retained on track for improved access (model specific)
- Folding washroom ceiling mounted garment hanging rail (model specific)
- New Micro-Heki roof light in washroom
- Door flyscreen with easy concertina action
- Pleated blinds and fly nets to all windows
- Retained embroidered entrance mat
- Front shelf mounted spirit level for quick and easy van levelling