Sell your caravan
Sell Your Caravan.
Selling to Davan will give you the following benefits;
- Top prices pay for your caravan
- We are able to settle any outstanding finance you may have, subject to terms and conditions
- We will pay you direct to your bank
- We take care of all the registration paper work
- We are open 7 days a week for your convenience or alternatively we may be able to arrange to collect it from site for you
- Once we have bought your caravan, any outstanding warranty issues become our worry and not yours
Alternatively, we offer a sale or return (SOR) which will usually retain you more money for your caravan. Once we have agreed a price for it with you, we will display and promote your caravan at our site until sold. We prepare the caravan for sale and arrange warranties, etc. On the completion of the sale we then pay you the agreed amount.
This is what you get and how it works:
We will be continuously running adverts on our website and Caravan Finder websites. Your caravan will be in a prime position on our showground 7 days a week. Buyers have confidence of purchasing from a reputable dealer. We can offer finance facilities to help prospective buyers. We can offer part exchange facility - but you still get your money. Included in the price we agree with you, we will service and warranty where necessary.
Why let Davan buy or sell your caravan?
No time wasters making appointments to view then not turning up. No phone calls at all hours. No phone canvassers. No hagglers. No worries as to who is turning up at your house to view your caravan and see where it is kept and no comeback after the sale; warranty issues are our concern!
The next step in selling your caravan:
Arrange with us to bring your caravan along to Davan where one of our sales team will appraise it and confirm any offer we have made. Please bring along all documentation regarding the caravan; the CRiS document, service history, handbooks etc.