Iconic Vango Awnings
Built on one of the most progressive technologies available today, the Kalari also offers luxurious fabric and large Vista windows. This awning can be flooded with light during the day with the help of skylight windows that run along the roofline of the awning, and thanks to the Diamond Clear windows material it also allows for stargazing at night.
We recommend checking out the official Kalari 520 awning video by following this link.
Vango AirAwning® Structure.
No more poles! Pitching and putting up your caravan awning has never been easier with the innovative inflatable AirBeam® technology.
Highly Waterproof Material.
As with all the Vango awnings the Kalari II 520 uses Sentinel Luxe 600 fabric which makes it one of the strongest awnings on the market today.
Strength and Convenience
Heavyweight zips have been used on all doorways to increase waterproofness and durability, all flysheet seams have been factory taped which provides a watertight seal. Privacy curtains have been zipped for your convenience, and the curtains can be set at varying heights, whilst fitted to the flysheet there are no gaps and can simply roll down into a pocket.
Smooth curved beams provided extra head room, also the Kalari II 520 is large enough to partition and can be used as a double bedroom if needed. There are many features listed on the Kalari 520, you can read the complete list of awning features by following this link.
The complete list of awning features
- Vango AirAwning® Structure – Inflatable AirBeam® technology for pole free pitching, making it much easier to put up your awning (includes a specially designed double action pump).
- The Kalari 2 is suitable for repeated pitching all year ‘round.
- Sentinel Luxe 600 Fabric – Literally the best material Vango offers.
- Grey Violet colourway which make the interior feel more spacious.
- Bracer beams included – Improves stability and designed to fit in between the awnings main AirBeams®.
- Foam Draught Pad included – Creates a tight clean fit against your caravan or motorhome to reduce draughts.
- Looped Kador Strips – These loops help with threading the awning through your rail. Loops can be hooked to suction pads (supplied) to minimise movement.
Durable and sturdy design
- PVC Draught Skirt & 2 Wheel Arch Covers included – Reduces draughts into the awning.
- Additional Annex is available for this model.
- Draught cushion – Created from the body fabric of the awning. When connected to the foam protection pad it forms a soft, non-damaging, draught proof seal between your caravan or motorhome and the Vango awning.
- AirSpeed® valve system and easy access positioning – Designed by Vango to make inflating your AirBeams® easier.
- SuperBeams™ – Provide additional structure and stability to the awning.
- Smooth curve beams – Increase both the headroom and door height.
- Webbing storm straps – Provides secure pegging at the front of the awning.
- Additional Webbing straps in place of guylines – Provides high quality tension to the awning.
An awning designed for convenience
- PVC mud strip – Positioned around base of the awning and allows for easy cleaning.
- Adjustable pegging points – Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces.
- SkyTrack II® – A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting and storage or attach SkyLiners.
- Zipped privacy curtains – Attached to the awning, allows varying levels of opening.
- Diamond Clear windows with sewn in printed curtains – Help to maximise light and visibility.
- Reflective webbing – Picks up torchlight easily.
- Side doors and curved front door – Multiple access options and can be unzipped at the top for enhanced ventilation.
- Flat entry – Easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility.
Spacious and airy awnings with great vistas
- Vista Front – Floods the living area with light.
- Skylight Windows – Enhance light during the day and improves stargazing at night.
- Mesh Side Windows with PVC Covers – Improves ventilation.
- Heavyweight zips on doors – Enhances waterproofness and durability.
- Zip covers – Enhances child safety and weather resistance.
- Fully taped seams – Provides a watertight seal.
- Optional bedroom inner – Creates a partitioned room.
Safety and strength
- Steel rock pegs and mallet included – Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on challenging terrain.
- AirBeam® Pump with pressure dial – Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAway® Awning.
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach lamps.
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard.
- Fully wind and rain tested – Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
Categorised in: Awnings
This post was written by Oliver